Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What are you playing thread of 2015 THE GOAT YEAR

What are you playing thread of 2015 THE GOAT YEAR 3 years 11 months ago #26195

Tagyhag wrote:

That shit was worse in the original too, every enemy was a sponge.

I mean, you bought the collection, might as well stick it out, I'm playing it as well.

UC2 is all it's cracked up to be, and you will definitely see the gameplay and pacing improvements.

You don't HAVE to finish UC to see all the improvements considering you already know what's up, but it is your money lol.
Well I'm already on the ninth chapter. I imagine this game isn't very long, so I'll wade through it. I know it's not a fair judgement to make, but it doesn't help that Rise of the Tomb Raider is still fresh in memory. But I've finished worse games at any rate.
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by mooksi?.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2015 THE GOAT YEAR 3 years 11 months ago #26242

So I finally bought a game during the Steam sale: Split/Second. I don't know why I waited so long to get this. It's basically Burnout meets Michael Bay and it's a hell of a lot of fun to play. Unfortunately the PC version has a 30 FPS cap, which means the devs need to be slapped in the head with a newspaper and rub their face in it to show how bad of a job they've done.

What are you playing thread of 2015 THE GOAT YEAR 2 years 3 months ago #34482

• annashetty
I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Play cool math games for kids and everyone. Enjoy brain training with math and logic games and watch full movies online in Putlocker, watch thousands of movies and TV-series anywhere with your favorite westerns, adventure, and comedy.

What are you playing thread of 2015 THE GOAT YEAR 2 years 3 months ago #34483

• silvur
  • Rendez-vous avec la mort
Damn, Putlocker, now that takes me back.