Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33719

  • Aljosa
  • Aljosa's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Where is Dear Tommy?
  • Posts: 1229
Everyone is such a complete dick to the main character lol it's great.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33720

  • Jecht
  • Jecht's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Did you say nerd?
  • Posts: 3966
Aljosa wrote:
Everyone is such a complete dick to the main character lol it's great.

Yeah cause he is a DIRTY ROTTEN SCUMBAG CRIMINAL.

(Even though he saved a woman from being raped.)
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Jecht.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33722

Ugh my library can't get this game soon enough.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33723

  • 7flow
  • 7flow's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 4539
jecht spoilers mane
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33724

  • silvur
  • silvur's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Rendez-vous avec la mort
  • Posts: 1872
It's not even 30 mins in dude. Calm your shit.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33726

  • Shake
  • Shake's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • LOOK AT MY SHIT
  • Posts: 3741
7flow wrote:
jecht spoilers mane

It's like the biggest joke in the Giantbomb quicklook, derp.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33727

  • 7flow
  • 7flow's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 4539
silvur wrote:
It's not even 30 mins in dude. Calm your shit.
I am calm. Just rather not be spoiled.

Now I gotta avoid this thread :knifeeye:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33728

  • Aljosa
  • Aljosa's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Where is Dear Tommy?
  • Posts: 1229
7flow wrote:
Now I gotta avoid this thread :knifeeye:
Time to post spoilers in every thread if it makes Carlson go away
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Aljosa.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33729

  • 7flow
  • 7flow's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 4539
This is why you a hoe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33730

  • Jecht
  • Jecht's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Did you say nerd?
  • Posts: 3966
7flow wrote:
jecht spoilers mane

Literally 20 minutes into the fucking tutorial.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33731

  • 7flow
  • 7flow's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 4539
Aye mane I ain't trying to hear that shit. Game came out yesterday. Don't want to hear excuses.


Shhhhhhhitttttt.
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by 7flow.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33734

Yeah no spoilers that aren't tagged plz, even at the beginning.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33735

  • Jecht
  • Jecht's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Did you say nerd?
  • Posts: 3966
Blabadon wrote:
Yeah no spoilers that aren't tagged plz, even at the beginning.

Do not click on any persona 5 threads then.

If the whole thread is just spoil tags anyway then don't click. There is a point were avoiding spoilers, especially when they are extremely minor and early, is not on anyone else but yourself.

If a character set up that is literally revealed in the first 20 minutes is considered a spoiler to you, then I think you are being unreasonable. I won't say anything else un-tagged, but I think it is important to let you know how I feel about that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33736

  • 7flow
  • 7flow's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 4539
Jecht wrote:
Blabadon wrote:
Yeah no spoilers that aren't tagged plz, even at the beginning.

Do not click on any persona 5 threads then.

If the whole thread is just spoil tags anyway then don't click. There is a point were avoiding spoilers, especially when they are extremely minor and early, is not on anyone else but yourself.

If a character set up that is literally revealed in the first 20 minutes is considered a spoiler to you, then I think you are being unreasonable. I won't say anything else un-tagged, but I think it is important to let you know how I feel about that.
This is the most bs excuse I have seen lol.


Translation " it is not a spoiler for me so fuck you"

Knowing damn well neogaf mods ban your ass for that shit


Edit put in a couple hours and yea it was a solid spoiler. Just because it is in the beginning of the game doesn't change it being a cunt move.
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by 7flow.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33737

  • Jecht
  • Jecht's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Did you say nerd?
  • Posts: 3966
7flow wrote:
Jecht wrote:
Blabadon wrote:
Yeah no spoilers that aren't tagged plz, even at the beginning.

Do not click on any persona 5 threads then.

If the whole thread is just spoil tags anyway then don't click. There is a point were avoiding spoilers, especially when they are extremely minor and early, is not on anyone else but yourself.

If a character set up that is literally revealed in the first 20 minutes is considered a spoiler to you, then I think you are being unreasonable. I won't say anything else un-tagged, but I think it is important to let you know how I feel about that.
This is the most bs excuse I have seen lol.


Translation " it is not a spoiler for me so fuck you"

Knowing damn well neogaf mods ban your ass for that shit


Edit put in a couple hours and yea it was a solid spoiler. Just because it is in the beginning of the game doesn't change it being a cunt move.

That is not even close to what I said. I wouldn't spoil anything from the first dungeon on or anything, but that shit is not a solid spoiler at all, smh.

It's almost as benign as saying which characters will be party members when they are in the fucking opening before the title screen, and oh, idk, on the fucking box.

And no, gaf wouldn't ban for that shit. They are sick of overly cautious spoiler culture. Some idiot wanted to take me to task for "spoiling" that the master sword is in Breath of the Wild WHEN ITS ON THE FUCKING BOX.
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Jecht.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33738

  • Shake
  • Shake's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • LOOK AT MY SHIT
  • Posts: 3741
7flow wrote:
Translation " it is not a spoiler for me so fuck you"

Knowing damn well neogaf mods ban your ass for that shit


Edit put in a couple hours and yea it was a solid spoiler. Just because it is in the beginning of the game doesn't change it being a cunt move.

Pfffft, as if that means anything. Those crooked fucks will ban somebody over having a mildly differing opinion. Stop being a drama queen.
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Shake.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33740

  • Aljosa
  • Aljosa's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Where is Dear Tommy?
  • Posts: 1229
Shake wrote:
7flow wrote:
Translation " it is not a spoiler for me so fuck you"

Knowing damn well neogaf mods ban your ass for that shit


Edit put in a couple hours and yea it was a solid spoiler. Just because it is in the beginning of the game doesn't change it being a cunt move.

Pfffft, as if that means anything. Those crooked fucks will ban somebody over having a mildly differing opinion. Stop being a drama queen.
GAF is fine, it's more likely that you're utterly incapable of self reflection and realizing when you are in the wrong.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33741

  • Shake
  • Shake's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • LOOK AT MY SHIT
  • Posts: 3741
I don't post there, never have. That's just what I've observed from a far. They axe people who don't conform. Also they're total Sony fanboys.
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Shake.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33743

  • 7flow
  • 7flow's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 4539
like the game so far. will post my real impressions after the first dungeon/boss is finished.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Persona 5 thread of Winter 2014 For PS3 2 years 11 months ago #33744

Jecht wrote:
Blabadon wrote:
Yeah no spoilers that aren't tagged plz, even at the beginning.

Do not click on any persona 5 threads then.

If the whole thread is just spoil tags anyway then don't click. There is a point were avoiding spoilers, especially when they are extremely minor and early, is not on anyone else but yourself.

If a character set up that is literally revealed in the first 20 minutes is considered a spoiler to you, then I think you are being unreasonable. I won't say anything else un-tagged, but I think it is important to let you know how I feel about that.
thanks honey, but do think about others too
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Powered by Kunena Forum