Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Breath of the Wild Thread

Breath of the Wild Thread 2 years 1 month ago #33528

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 2 years 4 weeks ago #33538

Beacon_of_Truth wrote:
-There should be overworld music, what the fuck
I imagine this would be detrimental to the atmosphere when you're out in the world.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 2 years 4 weeks ago #33544

  • Jecht
  • Jecht's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Did you say nerd?
  • Posts: 3966
789shadow wrote:
Beacon_of_Truth wrote:
-There should be overworld music, what the fuck
I imagine this would be detrimental to the atmosphere when you're out in the world.

There is totally over world music. Its just not constant.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 2 years 4 weeks ago #33571

Jecht wrote:
789shadow wrote:
Beacon_of_Truth wrote:
-There should be overworld music, what the fuck
I imagine this would be detrimental to the atmosphere when you're out in the world.

There is totally over world music. Its just not constant.
Oh yeah totally. I just think the brief snippets you get work far better than a constant theme would.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 2 years 1 week ago #33777

So I beat Breath of the Wild again.

This time with only 9 hearts for the mastersword, never climbing a tower, and a pretty low amount of shrines. As hype as the Gannon fight in the castle can be, man is that final form underwhelming as fuck.

Still had a blast though, and the flexibility was rad. Bosses were fun to take down, I had some cute scenarios that came up that didn't happen in my large ass first playthrough. Still think this is the best of the newer generation games I've played that isn't Bayonetta 2 and Rocket League.

But alas I should probably start playing the other stuff from this year. THat said I did start my third playthrough of this game, but this time a completionist playthrough. I might add the dlc to it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 2 years 1 week ago #33778

  • Shake
  • Shake's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • LOOK AT MY SHIT
  • Posts: 3741
Beacon_of_Truth wrote:
So I beat Breath of the Wild again.

This time with only 9 hearts for the mastersword, never climbing a tower, and a pretty low amount of shrines. As hype as the Gannon fight in the castle can be, man is that final form underwhelming as fuck.

Still had a blast though, and the flexibility was rad. Bosses were fun to take down, I had some cute scenarios that came up that didn't happen in my large ass first playthrough. Still think this is the best of the newer generation games I've played that isn't Bayonetta 2 and Rocket League.

But alas I should probably start playing the other stuff from this year. THat said I did start my third playthrough of this game, but this time a completionist playthrough. I might add the dlc to it.

Mother fucker you best have my back come GOTY time. All my effort is going into Zelda. I don't even think we need an awards ceremony this year - Zelda won that shit like a few hours after it came out. It's that good and fuck everything else.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Shake.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 2 years 1 week ago #33784

Nope, Persona 5.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 2 years 1 week ago #33785

  • Shake
  • Shake's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • LOOK AT MY SHIT
  • Posts: 3741
We can have a "2nd best GOTY" awards ceremony for such stuff.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Shake.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 2 years 1 week ago #33786

  • kabphillie
  • kabphillie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The Doctor is Real In.
  • Posts: 1355
FFS it's April.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 2 years 1 week ago #33787

  • DarkLink
  • DarkLink's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Keep the flag flying.
  • Posts: 493
Finished my third dungeon (Rito) and found the Master Sword though I don't have enough hearts to pull it yet. Was surprised how short the Rito questline was, but I enjoyed all of it. Didn't feel like it was padded in any way. Only the Gorons left. Gotta do some shrines in the meantime.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 2 years 1 week ago #33795

Shake wrote:
Beacon_of_Truth wrote:
So I beat Breath of the Wild again.

This time with only 9 hearts for the mastersword, never climbing a tower, and a pretty low amount of shrines. As hype as the Gannon fight in the castle can be, man is that final form underwhelming as fuck.

Still had a blast though, and the flexibility was rad. Bosses were fun to take down, I had some cute scenarios that came up that didn't happen in my large ass first playthrough. Still think this is the best of the newer generation games I've played that isn't Bayonetta 2 and Rocket League.

But alas I should probably start playing the other stuff from this year. THat said I did start my third playthrough of this game, but this time a completionist playthrough. I might add the dlc to it.

Mother fucker you best have my back come GOTY time. All my effort is going into Zelda. I don't even think we need an awards ceremony this year - Zelda won that shit like a few hours after it came out. It's that good and fuck everything else.
Breath of the Wild sucks, I hate it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 2 years 1 week ago #33796

  • Shake
  • Shake's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • LOOK AT MY SHIT
  • Posts: 3741
I know pal. It hurts me too knowing that we wont get another game this year that's nearly as good as BotW. Zelda has ruined gaming for us in 2017. Damn you Zelda for being so amazing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 2 years 1 week ago #33797

  • silvur
  • silvur's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Rendez-vous avec la mort
  • Posts: 1872
Even Horizon is better.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 2 years 1 week ago #33799

  • Shake
  • Shake's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • LOOK AT MY SHIT
  • Posts: 3741
silvur wrote:
Even Horizon is better.

*gag*

*barf*
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 1 year 11 months ago #34110

  • silvur
  • silvur's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Rendez-vous avec la mort
  • Posts: 1872
I finished it.

Eh, a good open world game I guess.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 1 year 9 months ago #34412

  • Shake
  • Shake's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • LOOK AT MY SHIT
  • Posts: 3741
Anybody here try the new DLC yet, and if so is it worth a shit? A hard difficulty sounds dope, but maybe not $20 dope. The other stuff sounds okayish but isn't enough to make me wanna immediately hook my Switch back up.
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Shake.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 1 year 9 months ago #34414

  • Jecht
  • Jecht's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Did you say nerd?
  • Posts: 3966
Haven't touched it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Breath of the Wild Thread 1 year 9 months ago #34417

Gonna wait for all the content to be out later this year, and then do it. Since I already have 2 playthroughs of that game.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Powered by Kunena Forum