Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 11 months ago #34017

789shadow wrote:
Blasting through Horizon. Game's damn good.

Got Persona 4 Golden coming in tomorrow.
Gonna play one of the GOATs fam.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 11 months ago #34025

Blabadon wrote:
789shadow wrote:
Blasting through Horizon. Game's damn good.

Got Persona 4 Golden coming in tomorrow.
Gonna play one of the GOATs fam.
Don't judge me but I'm probably playing through on Easy or Very Easy. I'm pretty much there for the story and I don't have much interest in grinding.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 11 months ago #34026

• kabphillie
  • The Doctor is Real In.
I play most games on Easy or Very Easy because I don't want to be grinding, or go through anything with a punishing difficulty. Frustration is not something I like to experience with my free times.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 11 months ago #34028

• Aljosa
  • Where is Dear Tommy?
There is no grinding in SMT games, especially not in Persona.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 11 months ago #34030

• Jecht
  • Did you say nerd?
Normal is perfect for Persona 5.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 11 months ago #34031

• Jecht
  • Did you say nerd?
Aljosa wrote:

Youre full of it. Matador in SMT3 almost requires you to fuse a demon immune to his attacks and that demon is several levels higher than what you can do at the time. Thus grinding.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Jecht.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 11 months ago #34032

• Shake
  • LOOK AT MY SHIT
Outlast 2

It's RE4 with all the gameplay gutted out, so still a pretty decent game. The atmosphere is 100% on point and the visuals are absolutely vonderful. I'm a sucker for horror in games so this is all I really need.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 11 months ago #34033

• funsohng
  • Torontonian
Overwatch

Add me on battle.net.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 11 months ago #34034

• 7flow
Aljosa wrote:
lol ok

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 11 months ago #34035

• Aljosa
  • Where is Dear Tommy?
Jecht wrote:
Aljosa wrote:

Youre full of it. Matador in SMT3 almost requires you to fuse a demon immune to his attacks and that demon is several levels higher than what you can do at the time. Thus grinding.
There is plenty of different ways you can beat Matador and none of them require immunity and demons of high level so alas, git gud scrublet

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 11 months ago #34037

funsohng wrote:
Overwatch

Add me on battle.net.
He says without giving his battlenet tag like we're fucking omniscient.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 11 months ago #34039

Post of the year, thus far

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 11 months ago #34040

• funsohng
  • Torontonian
Beacon_of_Truth wrote:
funsohng wrote:
Overwatch

Add me on battle.net.
He says without giving his battlenet tag like we're fucking omniscient.
Shit my bad
funsohng#1199

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 10 months ago #34271

Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Let's see what this game is made of. The streak continues

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 10 months ago #34273

• Jecht
  • Did you say nerd?
I wanna go back to prey but that game just upsets me with its inventory drain kill rooms.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 10 months ago #34277

My girlfriend just beat Prey today. She enjoyed it a lot, but definitely got frustrated on a few occasions by enemy types that ate her ammo dry. Apparently she got the best ending too

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 10 months ago #34286

• kabphillie
  • The Doctor is Real In.
Took a break from Persona 5 to play some WipeOut Omega Collection. Three games in one, still great music, tracks and gameplay. I don't have a 4K TV, so I'm not getting the full experience. I'll start working on my wife for that one.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 10 months ago #34287

2048 is amazing. Sol <3

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 9 months ago #34353

• kabphillie
  • The Doctor is Real In.
Valkyria Revolution

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 1 year 9 months ago #34354

• Jecht
  • Did you say nerd?
Final Fantasy 14 mostly.