Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 1 week ago #32630

  • funsohng
  • funsohng's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Torontonian
  • Posts: 1172
It's 2017!
12 days after 2017 started!
What are you guys all playing?

Me
- The Banner Saga: in Chapter 3 now
- Ultimate General Gettysburg: still trying to survive the first day with sufficient artillery
- Ace Attorney Investigations: part of Ace Attorney marathorn
- Atelier Sophie: kinda stuck early on.
- Princess Crown: this game is fucking hard.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 1 week ago #32631

  • kabphillie
  • kabphillie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The Doctor is Real In.
  • Posts: 1344
I always get stuck with the Atelier games, even though I love them. Sophie doesn't have a good guide online that I can find.

Playing: Super Mario Maker, Hyrule Warriors Legends
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 1 week ago #32632

  • funsohng
  • funsohng's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Torontonian
  • Posts: 1172
I actually got past the part I was stuck with a guide lol
It's in Korean tho
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 1 week ago #32633

  • 7flow
  • 7flow's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 4531
MGS 1

ICO

Tales of Grace.


my gf got me Xilia 2 so now I wanna marathon the tales games
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 1 week ago #32634

  • funsohng
  • funsohng's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Torontonian
  • Posts: 1172
Vesperia is the best.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 1 week ago #32637

  • Jecht
  • Jecht's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Did you say nerd?
  • Posts: 3962
funsohng wrote:
Vesperia is the best.

I've never played a tales game but if Vesperia ever comes to ps4 I'll give it a shot.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 1 week ago #32638

  • silvur
  • silvur's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Rendez-vous avec la mort
  • Posts: 1869
Just watch the anime, you can save yourself the effort of mashing X.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 1 week ago #32639

  • 7flow
  • 7flow's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 4531
funsohng wrote:
Vesperia is the best.
hard disagree.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 1 week ago #32640

  • funsohng
  • funsohng's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Torontonian
  • Posts: 1172
7flow wrote:
funsohng wrote:
Vesperia is the best.
hard disagree.
Actually you are right.
The Abyss is the best.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 1 week ago #32641

  • navss
  • navss's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 131
Overwatch, Hitman, Diablo 3
__________________________
Nav
PSN/XBL: singhjeet29
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 1 week ago #32642

  • 7flow
  • 7flow's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 4531
funsohng wrote:
7flow wrote:
funsohng wrote:
Vesperia is the best.
hard disagree.
Actually you are right.
The Abyss is the best.
The abyss is the only tales I have completed through which is insane considering it is the longest in the series. The end game kept going..and going..and going. :knifeeye: Great characters and plot though
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 1 week ago #32643

Trying to hit a bunch of games I missed in 2016 before composing a GotY list. I'll probably be juggling a few games this weekend if I get some time.

DOOM
SUPERHOT
Event[0]
Glittermitten Grove
Dishonored 2
Sethian
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 1 week ago #32672

  • Shake
  • Shake's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LOOK AT MY SHIT
  • Posts: 3726
Still chipping away at Dishonored 2. Gave up on my hard run and lowered the difficulty because things were just turning into the opposite of fun. Stealth simply doesn't work within a first person perspective. It's actually kind of awful.
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Shake.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 1 week ago #32674

Still going through end-game stuff in FFXV.

FUCK Pitioss dungeon! just saying.

Man they have produced a complete puzzle platformer inside the main game ( yes it takes from 3 to 9 hours thats why I called it complete separate game ) with this dungeon which I don't know if I call it genius or ridiculous or what? nah its fucking bullshit, pacing was fucking too much and you can't suddenly decide to make a puzzle platformer game with the same animation system for Noctis, platforming was frustrating as hell.

But man FFXV is one hell of a game overall, probably the best of 2016 for me.
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Mad_Inputs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 4 days ago #32745

Well I'm trying to work my way through Hitman.

I really want to play more games this year. Now that I have a PC it's go time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 4 days ago #32746

Shake wrote:
Still chipping away at Dishonored 2. Gave up on my hard run and lowered the difficulty because things were just turning into the opposite of fun. Stealth simply doesn't work within a first person perspective. It's actually kind of awful.
First person isn't the isssue, Dishonored is the issue. The stealth systems are half baked at best, it's a better game when you go on a murder spree.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 3 days ago #32747

  • silvur
  • silvur's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Rendez-vous avec la mort
  • Posts: 1869
ファイアーエムブレム 蒼炎の軌跡 - so far so good, it's a little weird going back to pre 3DS games.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 3 days ago #32748

  • funsohng
  • funsohng's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Torontonian
  • Posts: 1172
silvur wrote:
ファイアーエムブレム 蒼炎の軌跡 - so far so good, it's a little weird going back to pre 3DS games.
Heard they are making HD remaster pack of that and Radiant Dawn for Switch.
I really hope it's true.
My Radiant Dawn is still sealed cuz I can't find Path of Radiance that doesn't require my limbs being sold off anywhere.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 3 days ago #32749

  • silvur
  • silvur's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Rendez-vous avec la mort
  • Posts: 1869
Running on Dolphin anyways so I already got the "HD"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are you playing thread of 2017 because no one was making one 8 months 3 days ago #32750

  • 7flow
  • 7flow's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 4531
silvur wrote:
ファイアーエムブレム 蒼炎の軌跡 - so far so good, it's a little weird going back to pre 3DS games.
english :hah:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.557 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum