Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dark Souls 3 thread of praising the crappy puns that don't make any Sens

Dark Souls 3 thread of there are too many Estus Flasks in this universe 3 years 7 months ago #28716

Took down

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dark Souls 3 thread of there are too many Estus Flasks in this universe 3 years 7 months ago #28717

• 7flow
Such a random name lol. But liked that fight

Dark Souls 3 thread of there are too many Estus Flasks in this universe 3 years 7 months ago #28723

Took down a string of bosses included the 4th lord of Cinder, the fucking camera during his teleport moves can be so fucking stupid at times. Otherwise I liked the twist with this boss, it was neat.

Dark Souls 3 thread of there are too many Estus Flasks in this universe 3 years 7 months ago #28727

• 7flow
Beacon_of_Truth wrote:
Took down a string of bosses included the 4th lord of Cinder, the fucking camera during his teleport moves can be so fucking stupid at times. Otherwise I liked the twist with this boss, it was neat.
seeing how long it took you on the Witch King makes me feel good :hurr:

Dark Souls 3 thread of there are too many Estus Flasks in this universe 3 years 7 months ago #28728

The camera during that fight can blow my cock so hard.

But oh my god I was able to do it solo, just beat the game. phew. THIS is it though, this time I mean it, next From Software game comes out, I'm being super lazy and just summoning. Totally not going to be stubborn and waste hours of my life just because I want to beat a boss solo.

And shouldn't he be some cross between Zeus, he's not really a witch.

Johnny Blaze/Flaming Torch for the other guy is great

Not against Revolver Ocelot either (he was a push over)

Ditto Champdude, and armoreddude.

Favorite fight was probably Sully, though that happiness I felt when Nameless King dropped won't be matched anytime soon.

Dark Souls 3 thread of praising the crappy puns that don't make any Sens 3 years 7 months ago #28735

• Aljosa
  • Where is Dear Tommy?

Dark Souls 3 thread of praising the crappy puns that don't make any Sens 3 years 7 months ago #28739

• Shake
  • LOOK AT MY SHIT
Haha, that part was great.

Dark Souls 3 thread of there are too many Estus Flasks in this universe 3 years 7 months ago #28744

• 7flow
Beacon_of_Truth wrote:
The camera during that fight can blow my cock so hard.

But oh my god I was able to do it solo, just beat the game. phew. THIS is it though, this time I mean it, next From Software game comes out, I'm being super lazy and just summoning. Totally not going to be stubborn and waste hours of my life just because I want to beat a boss solo.

And shouldn't he be some cross between Zeus, he's not really a witch.

Johnny Blaze/Flaming Torch for the other guy is great

Not against Revolver Ocelot either (he was a push over)

Ditto Champdude, and armoreddude.

Favorite fight was probably Sully, though that happiness I felt when Nameless King dropped won't be matched anytime soon.

Amen Gagan any fight that takes longer than 1 hour I am summoning.

the mountain

the viper

the tiny dancer

those are the best nicknames I can give :p revolver is growing on me. Human torch for final boss makes so much sense.

the witch king from lord of the rings is just like the boss. Hell when the dragon thing is killed in the movies the witch king steps off just like the movies. 1:1 accuracy. just replace fire with thunder.
Hencee
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by 7flow.

Dark Souls 3 thread of there are too many Estus Flasks in this universe 3 years 7 months ago #28749

I rather call storm king; Peter Stormare.

Which one is the Viper? The brothers?

Dark Souls 3 thread of there are too many Estus Flasks in this universe 3 years 7 months ago #28751

• Shake
  • LOOK AT MY SHIT
I'll go back and beat Storm King, one of these days. I haven't started NG+ yet so it aint too late. I hate that fight tho, fuck.

Dark Souls 3 thread of there are too many Estus Flasks in this universe 3 years 7 months ago #28753

• 7flow
Beacon_of_Truth wrote:
I rather call storm king; Peter Stormare.

Which one is the Viper? The brothers?
Storm King is fair enough

The viper is a game of thrones reference

Dark Souls 3 thread of there are too many Estus Flasks in this universe 3 years 7 months ago #28757

I have no idea why, but this was the first boss to give me REAL problems, as in over ten deaths to beat him:

Dark Souls 3 thread of there are too many Estus Flasks in this universe 3 years 7 months ago #28765

I defeated

Dark Souls 3 thread of there are too many Estus Flasks in this universe 3 years 7 months ago #28766

• 7flow
I think the last two bosses you took on are in my top 5 of this game. along with storm king, tiny dancer, and vordt.

Dark Souls 3 thread of there are too many Estus Flasks in this universe 3 years 7 months ago #28817

AND IT'S AAAAALLLLLL OVERRRRR FOLKS! Every boss down, no summons required. Champion Gunther remained my greatest adversary with the most deaths claimed. Definitely the easiest in the series for me (Dark Souls 2 being the hardest), but probably the most consistently enjoyable. Can't really think of anything that annoyed me as much as World 5 in Demon's Souls, Lost Izalith/Curse Frogs in Dark Souls, too many parts to remember in Dark Souls 2, and frenzy in Bloodborne. Sully was my favourite boss and Boreal Valley is probably my favourite location in any Souls game. A worthy send-off (if it ends up staying that way) for an amazing franchise!

Dark Souls 3 thread of praising the crappy puns that don't make any Sens 3 years 7 months ago #28958

On the Cathedral of the Deep. Crystal Sage (what nickname are we giving him?) was a total pushover.

Dark Souls 3 thread of praising the crappy puns that don't make any Sens 3 years 7 months ago #28959

• 7flow
789shadow wrote:
On the Cathedral of the Deep. Crystal Sage (what nickname are we giving him?) was a total pushover.

bosses don't get hard till you face Balrog

Dark Souls 3 thread of praising the crappy puns that don't make any Sens 3 years 7 months ago #28973

7flow wrote:
789shadow wrote:

bosses don't get hard till you face Balrog

Ironically Iudex Gundyr kicked me around pretty good.

Dark Souls 3 thread of praising the crappy puns that don't make any Sens 3 years 7 months ago #28974

• 7flow
You and jecht lack the "get gud" part of playing this game :p

Dark Souls 3 thread of praising the crappy puns that don't make any Sens 3 years 7 months ago #28991

Final phase of Abyss Watchers is literally just Lady Maria with a bigger sword and a dumb hat.